What am I supposed to learn in my class and coaching sessions?
How do you build your knowledge of a Subject?
You look at and study how it works.
You learn about and apply:
- How it uses and consumes your Resources [your resources are time, cash, knowledge, material, equipment and systems, people];
- Those Methods and Techniques that help you Assess, Evaluate, Measure, or Analyze it - are there better metrics or tools?
- The most Effective Strategies, Tactics [arrangement of Resources], Issues, Policies, or Philosophies to guide you;
- Where it works best in Processes, Procedures, Roles, and Practices;
- Ways you can Map, Model, Diagram, Chart, and graphically show it or its behavior and trends to others;
What Subjects are covered in your Membership Program?
Your Membership Programs concentrate on one or more of the 18 following areas as either a single subject or in groups of subjects [based on the level and duration of your Membership Program]:
- Presentations - creating clear and effective written or oral communications - enables you to make presentations in interactive and highly-dynamic group settings;
- Knowledge assessments - covers the planning, control, tabulating and mapping of results or any metrics-based study - for example, determine and apply the correct measures and analysis to your knowledge elements.;
- Information design - evaluate the principles and learn how to construct structurally-sound representations of data and create knowledge-intensive productions;
- Qualitative data analysis [QDA] - use proven tools to manage the process of developing and evaluating quality-based, knowledge-capture/building designs, plans, strategies, and implementations;
- Planning & Goal-setting - turn your visions & dreams into crystal-clear, tangible realities and measurable results - you will call it, "Empowered Envisioning";
- Time management - enhance the value and productivity of your time, using time-leadership strategies to maximize the outputs of your pool of resources;
- * Consultative approach - improve your work quality and boost the value of your "products" through close cooperation with stakeholders and the efforts of colleagues;
- Quality management/control - applying TQM to delivery of services & knowledge products;
- Creativity/Imagination Engineering - learn how to design excellent solutions and discover superior ways to deal with your problems - increase your creativity 10 times or more;
- Knowledge Management [KM] - examine and understand the fundamental principles of KM, then follow superior guidelines to improve the sharing, cataloging, and fast retrievals of your knowledge;
- Mapping/Modeling - how-to quickly and accurately build models of your concepts, ideas, problems, theories, strategies, processes, and systems;
- * Knowledge work - exploring and employing best practices in the 7 major areas for knowledge-work - such as, Communication, Power and Contribution, Leadership and Team skills, Decision-making, Time/Knowledge optimization, ;
- * Value engineering - in-depth examinations of and strategies for performing and leading a "value analysis" campaign, creating value-rich framework solutions, and enhancing the value of your management/delivery/supply 'chains';
- Researching - developing plans and conducting productive online, marketing, business, competitive intelligence gathering [CI], or other data/knowledge collection studies;
- Decision-making - using proven methods that bring you from problem identification to fruitful analysis and a successful decision selection;
- * Self-directed Learning - using your personal learning plan to radically increase your professional/business literacy, and your formal or informal educational experiences;
- * Basics of Supervision/Management - you will focus on how to effectively lead/supervise/manage knowledge workers;
- * Managing for Results - for high-level managers and executives, the accent of these classes is on knowledge-related principles, strategies, issues, policies, tactics, and economics;
* = These Subjects demand a clear focus on the details and in-depth study - so we suggest that you make them the only Subject of an entire 3-month Program.
Click on the Links BELOW to Learn more about
the Best Memberships for Your Personal Growth
3-month Heroic Membership features 3 demanding hours of Class + Coaching Sessions
3-month Voyager Membership delivers 7.5 rigorous hours of Class + Coaching Sessions
Discover how our Leadership Skills Training Program meets your unique needs through Communities of Practice, Private Tutoring Sessions and Instructor-supervised Mentoring & Assignments