What am I supposed to learn in my class and coaching sessions?
How do you build your knowledge of a Subject?
You look at and study how it works.
You learn about and apply::
- How it uses and consumes your Resources [your resources are time, cash, knowledge, material, equipment and systems, people];
- Those Methods and Techniques that help you Assess, Evaluate, Measure, or Analyze it - are there better metrics or tools?
- The most Effective Strategies, Tactics [arrangement of Resources], Issues, Policies, or Philosophies to guide you;
- Where it works best in Processes, Procedures, Roles, and Practices;
- Ways you can Map, Model, Diagram, Chart, and graphically show it or its behavior and trends to others;
What Subjects are covered in your Membership Program?
Your Membership Programs concentrate on one or more of the 18 following areas as either a single subject or in groups of subjects [based on the level and duration of your Membership Program]:
- Presentations - creating clear and effective written or oral communications - enables you to make presentations in interactive and highly-dynamic group settings;
- Knowledge assessments - covers the planning, control, tabulating and mapping of results or any metrics-based study - for example, determine and apply the correct measures and analysis to your knowledge elements.;
- Information design - evaluate the principles and learn how to construct structurally-sound representations of data and create knowledge-intensive productions;
- Qualitative data analysis [QDA] - use proven tools to manage the process of developing and evaluating quality-based, knowledge-capture/building designs, plans, strategies, and implementations;
- Planning & Goal-setting - turn your visions & dreams into crystal-clear, tangible realities and measurable results - you will call it, "Empowered Envisioning";
- Time management - enhance the value and productivity of your time, using time-leadership strategies to maximize the outputs of your pool of resources;
- * Consultative approach - improve your work quality and boost the value of your "products" through close cooperation with stakeholders and the efforts of colleagues;
- Quality management/control - applying TQM to delivery of services & knowledge products;
- Creativity/Imagination Engineering - learn how to design excellent solutions and discover superior ways to deal with your problems - increase your creativity 10 times or more;
- Knowledge Management [KM] - examine and understand the fundamental principles of KM, then follow superior guidelines to improve the sharing, cataloging, and fast retrievals of your knowledge;
- Mapping/Modeling - how-to quickly and accurately build models of your concepts, ideas, problems, theories, strategies, processes, and systems;
- * Knowledge work - exploring and employing best practices in the 7 major areas for knowledge-work - such as, Communication, Power and Contribution, Leadership and Team skills, Decision-making, Time/Knowledge optimization, ;
- * Value engineering - in-depth examinations of and strategies for performing and leading a "value analysis" campaign, creating value-rich framework solutions, and enhancing the value of your management/delivery/supply 'chains';
- Researching - developing plans and conducting productive online, marketing, business, competitive intelligence gathering [CI], or other data/knowledge collection studies;
- Decision-making - using proven methods that bring you from problem identification to fruitful analysis and a successful decision selection;
- * Self-directed Learning - using your personal learning plan to radically increase your professional/business literacy, and your formal or informal educational experiences;
- * Basics of Supervision/Management - you will focus on how to effectively lead/supervise/manage knowledge workers;
- * Managing for Results - for high-level managers and executives, the accent of these classes is on knowledge-related principles, strategies, issues, policies, tactics, and economics;
* = These Subjects demand a clear focus on the details and in-depth study - so we suggest that you make them the only Subject of an entire 3-month Program.
Click on the Links BELOW to Learn more about
the Best Memberships for Your Personal Growth
> 3-month Heroic Membership with 3-hours of Class + Coaching Sessions
> 3-month Voyager Membership with 7.5-hours of Class + Coaching Sessions
CLICK HERE to Discover
other Membership options to fit the
unique needs of Your Team or Management.
For many systems,
this page will require more
time to load, so please wait.
Thanks for your kind patience.