Sales, creativity, innovation, critical thinking, social, problem solving, decision making, communications, negotiation, project & time management, research methods, value analysis & engineering, total quality management, strategic planning, modeling & mapping skills:
- Discover how you use and energize your knowledge work resources [your resources are people, time, cash, data, process, material, equipment and systems];
- Learn the most effective methods and techniques to help you Assess, Evaluate, Measure, or Analyze knowledge - are you using the best metrics and tools?
- Exploit proven strategies and awesome tactics [arrangements of your resources] to resolve your issues and determine the right course of action or policy to guide you;
- Reveal your hidden opportunities and secrets to improve your creative processes, leadership roles, and professional practices;
- Explore new ways to map, model, diagram, chart, and clearly demonstrate your knowledge work and its products, behavior or trends to others;
How do Web Link Partners of Syntopic Intelligence help your knowledge work skills?
Use their Programs for these 18 knowledge work skill areas:
- Presentations - create clear & effective written/oral communications - make presentations in interactive & highly-dynamic group settings - focus on sales & selling, interpersonal and social or negotiation skills;
- Knowledge assessments - plan, control, tabulate and map knowledge artifacts/assets or any metrics-based study - determine & apply the accurate knowledge based measures to your business or management situation;
- Information design [ID] - evaluate ID principles & create knowledge-rich representations of data & design informative reports;
- Qualitative data analysis [QDA] - process of developing & evaluating quality-based, knowledge-captures & designs, plans & strategies;
- Planning & Goal-setting - turn your visions & dreams into crystal-clear, tangible realities and measurable results - we call it, "Empowered Envisioning";
- Time management - enhance the value and productivity of your time, using time-leadership strategies to maximize your outputs & resources;
- Consultative approach - boost the value of your work "products", gain cooperation from your peers & partners by employing the methods of highly successful [and highly paid] consultants;
- Quality management/control - apply total quality management [TQM] to your delivery of services & your knowledge products;
- Creativity/Imagination Engineering - design excellent solutions, discover ways to deal with problems, get large increases in your creativity & innovation;
- Knowledge Management [KM] - examine/understand the fundamental principles of KM, follow superior guidelines to improve the sharing, cataloging & fast retrievals of your knowledge;
- Mapping/Modeling - how-to quickly & accurately build models of your concepts, ideas, problems, theories, critical thinking, strategies, processes and systems;
- Knowledge work - explore/employ best practices in the 7 major areas for knowledge-work - e.g., communication, Power & Contribution, leadership/team skills, decision analysis, time/knowledge optimization;
- Value engineering - in-depth strategies for performing and leading a value analysis campaign, creating value-rich framework solutions, and enhancing the value of your management/delivery/supply 'chains';
- Researching - use elegant methods to develop plans & conduct productive online/offline marketing, business, competitive intelligence gathering [CI] or other crucial data/knowledge collection studies;
- Decision making - proven methods bring you from problem identification via analysis to problem solving & successful decision analysis & selection;
- Self-directed Learning - create/use your personal learning plan to radically improve your reading and writing skills, increase your professional/business literacy, and enhance the quality of your formal or informal educational experiences;
- Supervision/Management - how to effectively lead, supervise, manage and coach knowledge workers;
- Managing for Results - focus on key knowledge work skills related principles, strategic planning, issues, policies, tactics & economics;
Click on the Links BELOW to Learn more about
Great Programs & Services for Your Personal & Professional Growth!
Executive coaching network
UK based international association
of personal and business coaches
Get "All the Tools You Need to Lead & Succeed"!
Live, Interactive, Life-time Support
Learn how-to build knowledge rich data repositories at: Information Builders.com
Check out this interactive:
Strategy Map for Self-directed Learning Programs
Use them for your growth, development and success!
Web-based Seminars, Workshops & Tutorials!
Discover how our other Affordable Programs give you Personal Attention and the 100% Guaranteed ROI that your success demands & your talents deserve!
Keoz8.com - Society
Copyright ©1998-2003, Mustard Seed Investments, Inc., All rights reserved.